Convert NSF to PST
Steven Wong
2005-05-26 06:01:13 UTC
Hi,

Are there any freeware that can convert
Lotus notes .nsf to .pst ?
Thanks

Steven
s***@gmail.com
2016-06-07 04:40:43 UTC
Convert all IBM Lotus Notes to MS Outlook program or migrate your NSF file to PST file format. This software saves converted mail items folders as PST, MSG, or EML files.See:- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html
k***@gmail.com
2016-06-20 10:24:00 UTC
Powerful NSF to PST Converter is a powerful Lotus Notes to usable Outlook files converter software which gives the option to store the converted items as MSG, EML and PST file formats. It supports Lotus Notes 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0.2 and 8.5 for conversion. See at- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-nsf-to-pst-converter.html
h***@gmail.com
2017-11-28 06:35:59 UTC
You can try free NSF to PST Converter tool that helps to convert NSF file Into PST file Format. So if you want to try this application follow this link: http://www.softakensoftware.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook-converter.html
b***@gmail.com
2017-12-21 09:05:21 UTC
I suggest you about lotus notes to outlook conversion process that how to convert lotus notes to outlook ,just download NSF to PST converter software which will give you a fabulous result because this software is technologically too advance in its job. It was my live experience so that I would like to refer this software, Download demo version Click here on this link:- http://www.datavare.com/software/nsf-to-pst-converter-expert.html
d***@gmail.com
2018-01-16 11:59:36 UTC
​Make use of NSF to PST file converter​ to know how to recover and export NSF file to PST, EML and MSG format with whole versions of Lotus Notes NSF and Outlook file.​ Please visit https://www.softknoll.com/pst-to-mbox-converter/
w***@gmail.com
2018-08-16 07:26:25 UTC
Three months ago, I was trying to move all my email files from NSF to PST format. I used many manual methods but was unable to get accurate results. Then one of my colleagues suggested me NSF to PST Converter. You can try this tool.

Visit: http://www.dailysoft.org/nsf-to-pst.html
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-17 12:36:13 UTC
My brother is a professional expert so he had a great knowledge of migration tools. He suggested me NSF to PST Converter and got instant results. You should also try this tool.

Visit: http://www.toolsbaer.com/nsf-to-pst-conversion/
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-12 08:43:55 UTC
you do not need to worry we have nothing to fear with you. There are a lot of software available in the market to convert from NSF to PST, but you should choose the best and who can quickly correct your problem.
It was my live experience. I love this software very much, download the demo version Click here for this link: - http://www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/