OST to PST
devid king
2016-09-08 08:42:35 UTC
Hello this is devidking here ,A software developer in Enstella Systems .I join this google forum with the motive of best solution provider because i have an best affordable OST to PST Software which successfully convert OST emails into PST file into Outlook .

I am describing few attractive feature of this OST to PST Converter tool below .

Feature 1* You can Convert OST every file into PST or many other formats by this OST to PST Tool because it fully support all the version of Outlook from 97 to 2010,2013,2016.

Feature 2* Provides facility to Convert OST emails into multiple formats like OST file into PST,EML,MBOX,HTML,MHTML,DOC,PDF,etc .

Feature 3*Option to Convert OST to PST file free with demo in which you can get result of OST to PST File conversion with 20 emails / folder from OST file to PST file .

Feature 4*Available at reasonable price .

Read more at :- http://www.2013.convertosttopst.info/
k***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 05:18:26 UTC
As it is marketed, this tool is really very amazing and I have experienced that.With OST to PST Converter, you can extract every component of email in OST file and export the same into new PST file.It converts contacts, emails, calendar items, notes and journals and gives the preview of converted mailbox items in 3-pane view. All the converted items can be saved in EML, MSG, RTF, PDF and HTML extensions.Download the free trial version to scan & preview your convertible mail items : http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html