Exchange 2003 SP2 - OWA not showing known attachments for download.
8***@gmail.com
2007-12-06 07:53:19 UTC
Hello -

I've seen this issue reported on several older instances of Exchange,
but nothing yet for Exchange 2003 SP2.

When our SAP system sends a simple PDF attachment, with no message in
the body - OWA cannot see the attachment for downloading.

If opened in the client (OL 2003) it is visible, and is then visible
in OWA.

If a text message is included in the body, the attachment is visible
in OWA.

If OWA is used to forward the message, the attachment becomes visible
in the new draft message.

We have other reporting applications that send ONLY attachments as
well (no text in the body) - same issue.

Wondering if anyone has any KB articles or knows of any hotfixes that
may apply?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Steve