Backup .OST files to pst.
Corky D
2008-06-03 14:40:52 UTC
I have a customer who left her previous company and has OST backup file. She
does not have exchange at her new startup job. Besides taking my chances
with a google found software app, is there anything I can do to get her
Outlook able to read this backup? Thank you.
Andy David {MVP}
http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/ost_to_pst.html
Martin Blackstone
2008-06-03 15:18:02 UTC
The OST is attached to the mail profile. So if you had her old machine and
her profile can still be opened, you could then use Import/Export to a PST.
Otherwise you most likely need a 3rd party converter.
Corky D
jacksion pual
s***@gmail.com
2014-03-02 05:21:32 UTC
To repair Offline OST file data and manage OST to PST, use best OST file converter program. It successfully removes all errors from corrupted OST file data and migrate OST file to PST file in seconds. Using OST file exporter you can recover Outlook OST file data and export OST to PST without any delay. Software works on whole versions Of Outlook OST file.

http://www.exportosttopst.org

http://www.convertosttopst.downloadosttopst.com/
s***@gmail.com
2014-06-04 19:04:52 UTC
Post by Corky D
I have a customer who left her previous company and has OST backup file. She
does not have exchange at her new startup job. Besides taking my chances
with a google found software app, is there anything I can do to get her
Outlook able to read this backup? Thank you.
How to Backup .OST files to PST is a easy to use perfect OST to PST Converter solution for recover inaccessible OST database and involves few steps to convert OST file to PST format: Refer: http://www.osttopst-software.com

By follow these steps to backup ost files to pst

- Select the OST file
- Analyze the OST file contents
- Convert OST to PST file
- Save OST to PST file

Visit to full information:
http://www.softwareimperial.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
s***@gmail.com
2014-07-01 10:43:57 UTC
OST to PST conversion software is a most powerful solution to repair corrupt and inaccessible OST file and also can convert exchange OST file into PST. OST to PST software helps to easily fix OST file errors & restore OST file into PST, EML, MSG and HTML format. Software happily transfer email from OST file into PST.

Get read more: http://www.ostconverterpst.com/

http://www.osttopstexport.org/
e***@gmail.com
2014-07-04 04:12:51 UTC
OST to PST conversion software helps you to recover outlook OST data and convert OST file to PST file within few minutes. It is a most demandable solution that repair corrupt OST file easily and as well as transfer in multiple file formats as PST, EML, MSG and HTML. Through this software users can easily restore OST file into new PST formats. Software works on whole versions of Outlook OST file.

Get read more: http://www.osttopsts.org/

http://www.freewareosttopst.com/
p***@gmail.com
2014-09-02 09:58:14 UTC
Post by Corky D
I have a customer who left her previous company and has OST backup file. She
does not have exchange at her new startup job. Besides taking my chances
with a google found software app, is there anything I can do to get her
Outlook able to read this backup? Thank you.
DBX to PST can easily be converted using the windows live mail.
Post by Corky D
Follow the link below for the steps for converting DBX to PST.
http://recoveryandmanagement.wordpress.com/2014/08/06/how-to-convert-dbx-to-ms-outlook-manually-dbx-to-pst/
p***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
2014-09-02 10:04:00 UTC
Post by Corky D
I have a customer who left her previous company and has OST backup file. She
does not have exchange at her new startup job. Besides taking my chances
with a google found software app, is there anything I can do to get her
Outlook able to read this backup? Thank you.
You need to convert OST file into PST. Below is the link to the article which can guide you to convert OST to PST even if the OST file is corupted.
http://recoveryandmanagement.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/repair-ost-convert-pst-ms-outlook/
j***@gmail.com
2014-10-10 12:11:04 UTC
I know its post is too old but problem never see the time or date. So always ready to solve this type of problem with outstanding solution such as Recover Data OST to PST Converter. Its helpful to convert 2007 backup ost to pst as well as access 2007 OST file into Outlook 2013 Outlook PST format

More - http://backup-2007-ost-to-pst.weebly.com/
j***@gmail.com
2015-04-05 10:19:21 UTC
OST to PST is an advanced OST conversion tool to convert & export data from OST file to PST, MSG, MBOX, EML & VCF files format. Free version allows you to show the preview of OST file. For more information visit: http://www.osttopstconverterapp.com
e***@gmail.com
2015-04-10 06:47:19 UTC
Perfectly Convert OST file to PST file format by using this most wanted solution which known as free OST converter tool. use this method and get your data in viewable mode...
http://ostrecoverytoolfree.wordpress.com/
and
http://www.convertosttopstfreeware.com/
d***@gmail.com
2015-04-24 07:41:57 UTC
My recommendation is to try the OST recovery software which will be helpful to export ost files into PST easily. This utility is applicable to perform ost to pst conversion including attachments and support selective as well huge data files so she easily can access her ost database into Outlook.
This applicable supports each Windows OS and MS Outlook also-

http://add-ostfile-in-msoutlook-2013.blogspot.in/2014/11/a-guide-explaining-how-to-add-ost-file.html

http://www.microsoftconvertosttopst.com/
k***@gmail.com
2015-06-30 09:24:21 UTC
Without any hesitation now download OST to PST Converter software that can conveniently remove OST errors and get back their entire OST file data into PST file format.By this amazing OST to PST Converter software user can whole OST file data and re-open OST file into new running PST, EML, MSG and HTML formats.

Download its free trial version of this tool from here:- http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
d***@gmail.com
2016-02-10 10:47:18 UTC
Download OST to PST Recovery Software that repair and recover OST emails, notes or RSS items into EML formats. According to need, you can split large size of PST File into Small PST File upto 5GB. You can use OST to PST Converter Software that convert all the emails of OST file to PST File

Read more:- http://www.2013.convertosttopst.info/
d***@gmail.com
http://www.ost2.com will do the trick.
k***@gmail.com
2016-07-27 05:17:31 UTC
I have found this blog, it may be help you to solved your problem. Here is the link:
https://transferdatafromosttopst.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/backup-ost-file-as-pst-when-exchange-server-crashed/
k***@gmail.com
2016-07-27 05:19:13 UTC
j***@gmail.com
2016-09-28 11:24:32 UTC
http://mail2web.com/plugins/Addons/Outlook/Email-Management/Free-OST-Recovery-Tool_6976.html
download PDS ost to pst recovery software which is a perfect way to recover OST file and convert all OST data into PST file
j***@gmail.com
2017-01-05 07:11:05 UTC
I would like to share with you an another most effective Regain OST to PST Converter Software which can easily recover corrupt offline storage table (.ost) file data and convert them Personal Storage Table (.pst) file format within minimum times. It also convert OST emails into other four different formats MSG, EML, PST and HTML file format.It also works on all Outlook OST file versions like: 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2016.

Visit :- http://www.convertosttopstutility.com