"You don't have permissions to perform this action" in OWA, regular Outlook fine
lseamans
2010-10-08 16:20:28 UTC
Have a user whose mailbox i deleted and recreated.

Now, he can log on with Desktop Outlook just fine, but OWA after login
says:
although it shows his folder list correctly.

Exchange 2007,
tried from IE and firefox, premium and light.

Only this one account is having trouble.

I'm sure i missed something, but i have no idea what. Thankfs for any
pointers.
iann
2010-10-10 01:41:55 UTC
Post by lseamans
Have a user whose mailbox i deleted and recreated.
Now, he can log on with Desktop Outlook just fine, but OWA after login
although it shows his folder list correctly.
Exchange 2007,
tried from IE and firefox, premium and light.
Only this one account is having trouble.
I'm sure i missed something, but i have no idea what. Thankfs for any
pointers.
Have you reset the permissions on his account? Check the security on
his account and see if inheritable permissions is set on it. Also
check your IIS logs for the error.
g***@gmail.com
2017-09-07 00:05:04 UTC
Hey lseamans,

I'm also facing the same issue with me exchange server 2016.Did you find any fix ??