Exchange server reporting tool
slawal
2005-11-30 22:37:03 UTC
Could someone recommend an exchange server reporting tool other than
promodag? I will really appreciate the help.
Thanks
sl
Arlo Clizer
2005-11-30 22:40:15 UTC
Post by slawal
Could someone recommend an exchange server reporting tool other than
promodag? I will really appreciate the help.
Quest messagestats is good stuff.

Regards,
--
Arlo Clizer
FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org
Archives: http://groups.google.com
Susan

r***@gmail.com
2013-07-17 12:04:06 UTC
Hi,

For a good reporting tool you can try a utility which helped me in getting a good comprehensive reports generation of emails flows as well as mailbox reports of Exchange Server 2010. To know more features of the tool refer to <a href="http://www.exchangeserverreporting.com/">text</a>
k***@gmail.com
2015-02-02 11:39:27 UTC
Exchange Server Edb recovery software easily tackles all the errors of exchange server and restores all the recovered exchange EDB file into new PST format.I think this is the best recovery Software because free demo version also available here so you can test the software features and in trial version you can see the preview of recover or convertible exchange mailbox before purchasing the software.

Read more:- http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/exchange-server-edb-recovery.html