Need to convert an .OST file to a .PST
bobk
2005-04-29 18:18:22 UTC
How can I convert a user's .ost file into a .pst file? The mailbox has NOT
been deleted., if that matters.

Thanks!
Mark Arnold [MVP]
2005-04-29 18:34:29 UTC
Post by bobk
How can I convert a user's .ost file into a .pst file? The mailbox has NOT
been deleted., if that matters.
Thanks!
http://officerecovery.com/exchange/ will do it, but if the mailbox is
still there is there any reason you can't connect to it and do
whatever you need to do on the mailbox?
bobk
Mark Arnold [MVP]
2005-04-29 18:48:48 UTC
Post by bobk
No, there's no reason that I can't connect to the mailbox. But how does
that help me?
That's fair enough. Usually when people ask for this tool they've gone
and deleted the mailbox and then ballsed up their connections so the
OST is useless. Just wanted to make sure that you didn't carry out any
work you didn't need to.
Andrew Sword [MVP]
2005-05-02 10:14:46 UTC
Can you start in offline mode (disconnected from the Exchange Server),
create a pst and manually copy the data accross?
Thanks!
b***@gmail.com
2013-03-14 03:12:42 UTC
Hi ..
I have recently changed my ost file to pst. if you wish to do the same then tell me which outlook version you are using then i could suggest you the exact tool to convert ost file to pst file.