Hide/Show Global Address List attributes Exchange 2003
d***@gmail.com
2012-10-25 12:39:47 UTC
I would like to hide/show attributes in the GAL. I have searched online and have not found out how to do this. Is this possible in Users and Computers, Group Policy or through some other method?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Nick Taitano
2012-11-16 19:15:59 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I would like to hide/show attributes in the GAL. I have searched online and have not found out how to do this. Is this possible in Users and Computers, Group Policy or through some other method?
Your help is greatly appreciated.
You can use the Details Templat editor in the Exchange management console to customize the GALs output.