export data from old domain's edb file to pst per user
Brett Evanson
2007-10-19 20:00:29 UTC
I have a company who called me in after they had recreated their domain.
they forgot one little detail: their exchange data. They have their data
(the edb and stm files) but they have already killed and rebuilt the domain.
i know there are services out there that will extract info from an edb to
pst files, but there are only 3 users in this company, and paying for it
isn't worth it.

Is there a way I can extract the information from the file? Is there someway
I can write a script to hack the file open and extract it's contents? Anyone
run into this before?

I've tried mounting it on their new exchange server, and it won't recognize
it as an information store.

I'd really appreciate any help here. Thanks.

Brett
Joe Grover
2007-10-19 20:08:15 UTC
The long road is building a recovery server with the same configuration as
the original (server name, Exchange version and service packs) and mount the
store there.

The quicker solution is to use a product like Ontrack Power Controls, which
allows you to open up the EDB and either extract data to a PST or move it
directly into a live mailbox. This product saved my ass twice. :)

Joe
Brett
m***@gmail.com
Defiantly you can export old domain’s EDB file into PST file format as per user with the help of EDB to PST Exporter application. It helps to export Exchange server all .edb & .stm file into Outlook platform with all attachments. With this application you can successfully mount damaged EDB file and restore their data into healthy PST file format. You can also try this software freeware edition which helps to judge this software data recovery capability. Catch complete functionality about this software: http://www.edbconverter.org/export-edb-to-pst.html
t***@gmail.com
2013-10-07 08:22:28 UTC
Hi,

For performing an easy and quick migration of the selected or all mailboxes from offline EDB to PST, Live Exchange Server or Office 365; I can suggest you to go in for a utility tool which can do such operations quickly. Besides this the tool also does repair of the corrupt EDB and OST files and for more details refer to http://www.edbtopstutility.com/
z***@gmail.com
2014-02-27 06:30:08 UTC
Make use of EDB file converter program to convert EDB into PST Outlook file easily. For best recovery and conversion OST to PST data, download OST file to PST file converter software. It gives you best OST data recovery solution that helps you to export OST file to PST file with whole OST folders. Software change OST file into PST, EML, MSG& HTML format.

http://www.microsoft.edbtopsthelp.com/
e***@gmail.com
2014-03-27 05:43:13 UTC
If you are still unable to open your exchange EDB file data then export Exchange EDB to PST software from Enstella Systems and make EDB file bugs free fastly. By taking this superb tool user can perfectly remove all issues and convert EDB file to PST with all EDB folders.

Read more about this tool from here- http://www.edbtopsts.com

http://www.convert.edbtopsttool.com/
s***@gmail.com
2014-03-28 12:03:31 UTC
EDB converter to PST software nicely recover EDB file to PST file data. It helps you to recover EDB file data and migrate EDB file to PST file quickly. Within seconds, you can repair EDB file database and convert Exchange EDB file to Outlook format with whole EDB file folders.

http://www.edbtopst.osttopstprogram.com/

http://www.microsoft.edbtopstconverter.biz/
j***@gmail.com
2016-09-12 10:03:20 UTC
Better EDB to PST Converter Software which can easily recover EDB File and helps you to export multiple mailboxes to MS Outlook format with whole Exchange mailbox items – Email header, Email Attachments and Emails properties.It is the best opportunity to restore single email and multiple mailboxes in PST, MSG, EML and HTML file formats.Go through :- http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/
s***@gmail.com
2017-02-04 19:44:22 UTC
EDB to PST software easily recover corrupt EDB file in exact mode. EDB to PST recovery tool smoothly recover EDB file 2 PST with fully previous information & also export EDB 2 PST with innovative coding like TXT, HTML, RTF in less time. - See more at: http://www.mozesoft.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html