Recover OST file into PST file when Exchange is not functioning ??
Newby :)
2008-08-20 07:32:08 UTC
Hi I am busy trying to get the exchange server back up and running but HAVE a
urgent email to get to, but when I try goto my exchange mail box in "off
line" mode it tells me I must first connect to Exchange (DUH which is dead at
the moment) to access. How can I ipmort the OST file into PST in 2003. HELP
PLEASE.......
Andy David {MVP}
Is Outlook in cache mode?
Newby :)
Is Outlook in cache mode?
Andy David {MVP}
2008-08-21 13:38:15 UTC
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 05:48:02 -0700, Newby :)
Post by Newby :)
No it is not ,
Open it in cache mode, copy mailbox contents to a pst via Outlook.
I assume it was in cache mode before hence the ost.
Is Outlook in cache mode?
John Pedrick
2012-07-12 08:33:13 UTC
No it is not ,

Accidental deletion of user account from Exchange server, server crash, corruption of exchange server, downtime of server, etc are some issues due to which the data maintained in the OST file of Exchange server can be lost. To recover that lost data, a third party software like Kernel for OST to PST conversion can be used which converts OST to PST file format by maintaining the integrity of data. To download this tool visit http://www.convertosttopst.co.uk/
s***@gmail.com
2012-07-11 12:05:16 UTC
For accessing the damaged, corrupted, inaccessible OST files, the Offline file is firstly converted to a new working PST file such that the data can be used. Lepide Exchange Manager efficiently and effectively converts damaged, corrupted, unusable, inaccessible OST files to PST files after recovering the data from OST files.
For more information - http://www.osttopstconversion.net
h***@gmail.com
2014-04-29 07:19:41 UTC
As per your requirement you can try Convert OST to PST Utility. It will defiantly help you to solve your problem. It is the best OST to PST Emails Converter software.to get this software visit http://www.osttopsttool.org or http://www.convertosttopst.org/
Mike Roberts [MVP]
2014-12-13 17:42:45 UTC
Here is an excellent and easy solution to resolve this problem in Outlook OST file: http://www.outlook-pstrepair.com/convert-ost.html
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-14 08:46:44 UTC
I personally recommend you OST to PST converter software that nicely convert your corrupt OST file into PST file securely. Through this software you can repair Offline OST file and extract OST to PST data easily.

Visit:- http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html