After installing Exchange Sp2 you must make the following changes to the
1. On the computer running Exchange Server, start\Run\Regedit
2. Open one of the following registry keys:
3. The registry entries have to be made on each individual Store. (Private
4. To configure the database size limit on a mailbox store, open the
name\Private-Mailbox Store GUID
name\Public-Public Store GUID
4. Right click on the Private Store GUID and select New -> Dword Value
5. For the value name type: Database Size Limit in Gb.
6. Double -click the Database Size Limit in Gb and set the value. But default
after installing Exchange sp2 it increases to 18Gb. Type any value between 1
75. These numbers represent 1GB to 75GB
7. If you want to increase the size of the Public Store follow steps 4 - 6
8. Restart the Information Store
9. Look in the Application Log within the Event Viewer 1216 this file should
the database size of 25GB or the desired size.
Post by Jarryd
I want ot increase the size limit of one of my Exch Srvr 2003 SE mailbox
stores. To do this I need to know the GUID of the mailbox store. How do I
work out which one is which?